- Two full-service fab shops
- Two truck re-work shops
- Four overhead cranes (One-65 ton crane, one-40 ton crane and one-30 ton crane and one-25 ton crane)
- Rotators with the capability of rotating tank and hopper cars 360 degrees so welding can be performed in a flat position if necessary
- Tractor and Boom welders for Sub-Arc Welding
- Plasmarc, Aluminum and regular welding machines
- Welders that are certified in many different processes and materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Blacksmith shop
- Level II NDT capabilities which include Radiography, Ultrasonic Testing, Visual Testing, etc.
- A complete (14'x14'x85') unit Stress Relieving Oven and two local Post Weld Heat Treat units
- Abrasive Blast house with both Grit and Sand Blast capabilities
- Enclosed paint house using the latest technology
- Engineering Cad Systems and plotters
- Computer Operated Cutting Machine
- Flaring Tower
- Computerized Billing Systems - AAR Format
Not only are we committed to meeting the original car builder's specifications and FRA and AAR requirements, but the Engineering and Quality Control Staff will work with each customer for any requested or required modifications.
Our 30+ acre complex can accommodate up to 250 cars and has 75,000 square feet of covered and enclosed buildings and production lines.
A cost is prepared for each job. Plus each car is further analyzed for any problems or additional needs, as the car arrives at the complex and is switched to Texana lines. We keep in constant contact with the customer with cost estimates, status reports, documented repair reports and delivery schedules.